Making a positive contribution to the water sector within South Africa and Africa, by transferring skills and knowledge to the existing and future Process Controllers.
Registration with Professional Bodies
- Pr. Nat Sci
- Pr PC Water
- PrDWAF - Class VI Process Controller – Water Treatment.
- DWAF - Class VI Process Controller – Wastewater Treatment.
- WISA - Fellow Member
- EWSETA - Assessor - Registration Number: 583/ETQA/06/A2790
- EWSETA - Moderator Registration Number: Mod583PSm0311
- EWSETA - Skills Development Facilitator
- MQA - Skills Development Facilitator
- NTC - Water and Wastewater Treatment - NQF 3
- Certificate in Personel Management - NQF 5
- National Diploma - Water Care - NQF 6
- National Higher Diploma - Water Care - NQF 7
- Activated sludge treatment of industrial wastewater.
- Research Methodology, as part of MTech
- Plan and Conduct an Assessment – ASSMT 01 (NQF 5, 15 Credits)
- Effective Mentoring & Coaching (NQF 3, 5 Credits)
- Facilitate learning using a variety of given methodologies (NQF 5, 10 Credits)
- Design & Develop a Learning Programme (U/S 123394 & U/S 123401) (NQF 5, 25 Credits)
- Design and develop outcomes-based assessments (U/S 115755) NQF 6, 10 Credits)
- Conduct Moderation of outcomes based Assessments (U/S 115759) (NQF 6, 10 Credits)
- Provide information and advice on Skills Development and related issues (U/S 15221) (NQF 5, 4 Credits)
- Develop an organizational training and development plan (U/S 15217) (NQF 5, 6 Credits)
- Installation of vacuum toilet system for the SANAE IV base in Antarctica.
- Setting-up of training department and obtaining EWSETA Accrediation.
- Material Development.
- Development of Assessment Tools.
- Blue Drop Assessments.
- Green Drop Assessments.
- No Drop Assessments.
- Process Audits of Water and Wastewater Treatment Facilities.
- Provisioning of Accredited Training (facilitation, workplace coaching, workplace assessment, assessment, moderation).
- Skills Development Facilitator.
- Project Management, both on PPP contracts and for the World Bank / KFW.
- Process Optimization and troubleshooting.
- Operation of Water and Wastewater Treatment Facilities.
- Laboratory operation.